These muffins are sources of fiber, rich in protein, vegan and with a low glycemic index. A refined sugar-free dessert recipe to please you without feeling guilty.
Get to your stove!
Ingredients (for 5 or 6 people):
- 200 g jarred red beans
- 50 g ground hazelnuts
- 90 g of semi-wholemeal flour
- 100 g applesauce without added sugar
- 100 ml of vegetable hazelnut milk
- 5 tbsp. to s. lean, unsweetened cocoa
- 5 tbsp. to s. maple syrup
- 1 C. to s. coconut oil
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- A few crushed hazelnuts for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 180° (th. 6).
- Pour all the ingredients in the order indicated into the bowl of a blender and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour into lightly oiled muffin molds and garnish with chopped hazelnuts.
- Bake for 25 minutes, let cool before eating.
You can pour the entire mixture into a brownie pan. Then simply cut out squares to make individual portions. The presence of red beans gives a chocolate fondant-like texture.