In the heart of summer, how can you not enjoy the sunny vegetables from the markets of Provence? A colorful, balanced dish that allows you to indulge yourself while paying attention to your figure. The vegetables that make it up are rich in water, vitamins and minerals and antioxidants .
This dish from Provence was created to gently cook finely cut vegetables to preserve their crunchiness as well as the nutritional benefits.
A simple, quick and tasty recipe for 4 people.
- 1 eggplant
- 1 zucchini
- 1 large ribbed tomato
- 4 slices of fresh goat’s cheese log
- olive oil
- powdered oregano
- 5 berry pepper
- Clean the vegetables and peel the eggplant and zucchini.
- Cut the eggplant and zucchini using a mandolin or food processor (or with a knife, making sure to make very thin slices).
- Cut the tomato into thin slices as well.
- In a baking dish, alternate slices of eggplant, zucchini and tomato.
- Brush with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Cut the fresh goat's cheese into pieces, place the pieces on top of the dish.
- Sprinkle with oregano and pepper.
- Bake for around 45 minutes at 180°C, test for doneness with the tip of a knife.
- Enjoy hot with meat, quinoa, salad...