Whether to take for a walk, in your school or sports bag, these homemade cereal bars are a delight! Easy to make, you can vary the ingredients that make them up. For a vegan version, omit honey and use coconut butter. For a more indulgent version, add a few chocolate chips…
- 75g oatmeal
- 25g quinoa
- 60 g of dried fruits (dates, figs, raisins cut into pieces, etc.)
- 1 C. grated coconut
- 50 g of nuts such as almonds, hazelnuts or pistachios to chop
- 75 g of agave syrup (you can mix honey and agave)
- 30 g of coconut or classic butter
- 1 C. teaspoon of vanilla sugar or cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 175°
- In a saucepan, melt the butter, agave syrup or agave honey mixture, and vanilla sugar
- In a bowl, mix the oatmeal, quinoa, dried fruits and nuts that you must chop beforehand (especially the grapes because they swell during cooking)
- Then add the liquid mixture, and mix well with a spatula
- Put the preparation either in financier or muffin molds or even make shapes with a cookie cutter and above all pack it well
- Place in the oven for between 10 and 20 minutes, depending on whether you prefer nicely browned bars or not.
- Then put them in the freezer for 15 minutes or in the fridge for 1 hour after cooling in the open air so that the bars harden.
- You can wrap them individually and take them anywhere!