Our bacteria feed on what we eat. We reinforce them with this delicious breakfast recipe, rich in prebiotics, quick and homemade!
Fruits provide essential vitamins , minerals and trace elements to the body. Whereas, oilseeds (oat flakes, almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts) are a very interesting source of vegetable proteins. And finally, superfoods (chia seeds and cranberries) rich in omega 3 and antioxidants will boost your smoothie bowl!
Ingredients for 4 persons) :
- 4 bananas
- 4 kiwis
- 4c. to s. oatmeal
- 30 cl of coconut or almond milk (according to your taste)
- 3 tbsp. to s. maple syrup
- 3 tbsp. to s. mixture of pumpkin seeds, flaked almonds, hazelnuts and walnut pieces
- 1 C. to s. chia seeds, black and white
- 2 tbsp. to s. cranberries
- Peel the bananas and kiwis. Set aside 1 banana and 1 kiwi, cut the others into pieces and put them in the bowl of a blender with the milk, oatmeal and maple syrup. Mix finely and divide into 4 bowls.
- Brown the pumpkin seeds, flaked almonds, hazelnuts and walnuts for a few moments in a pan, without browning them.
- Cut the whole banana and kiwi into slices and place them on the preparation in the bowls, then distribute the seed mixture and finish with the chia seeds and cranberries.
And for a snack full of seasonal fruit, fiber and vitamins,
Here are 3 tutti frutti smoothie recipes :
- Finely mix 1 banana + 1 kiwi + 10 cl of apple juice
- Finely mix 1 banana + the flesh of ½ mango + 10 cl of apple juice
- Finely blend 1 banana + 200 g of hulled strawberries + 10 cl of apple juice