Your skin is a treasure. The Indians understood this well. Renowned for their beauty, they have been passing down for generations the secret of beautiful skin thanks to their Ayurvedic plants and more particularly their vegetable oils .
How to regain healthy skin?
To have beautiful skin, it is fundamental to know the needs of our skin in order to compensate for all the effects of our hectic lifestyle. Stress, fatigue, pollution, excess food, tobacco, alcohol... accelerate the natural aging process of skin cells. In short, hello bad looks! Skin oils are excellent remedies.
Here are 3 simple actions to adopt “ pronto presto” for naturally beautiful skin .
Always remove makeup with vegetable oil before going to sleep
The skin regenerates at night, so let it breathe! Wouldn't it occur to you to go to bed fully clothed? It's the same for your skin , undress it before going to bed.
Fat attracts fat, so to effectively remove all traces of makeup, use pure vegetable oil or clarified butter. Avoid cotton pads or handkerchiefs which irritate the skin and weaken the skin barrier. Prefer your hands, more ecological, economical and above all more efficient.
Oily to combination skin will opt for jojoba oil, dry skin will prefer sesame oil and sensitive skin will love sweet almond or safflower oil.
To complete the cleansing of your skin , then use a milk or cleansing gel of your choice.
Nourish your skin daily with vegetable oil
If drinking is the must-have for hydration, nothing is better than vegetable oils to intensely nourish your skin. Preferably choose first cold pressed oils to take full advantage of all their virtues
Rest assured ! Oils will not make your skin greasy unless you use an unsuitable oil. And, no need to add liters. In just a few drops, they are effective.
Don't like the greasy feeling? Mix the vegetable oil with a dab of aloe vera gel in the palm of your hands before applying to the face. Most ? Tensor effect immediately guaranteed.
Despite popular belief, most vegetable oils are not comedogenic. If you tend to easily get small pimples and blackheads, however, avoid cocoa , coconut, wheat germ, flax and rosehip oils.
Naturally exfoliate the skin
Once or twice a week, make a 100% plant-based exfoliating mask to free your skin of dead cells and revive its natural radiance.
Here is a homemade recipe for an ultra-easy to make gentle exfoliating mask:
- 100 g of honey
- 100 g of brown sugar
- 1 lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of turmeric.
Apply to the entire face, rub gently for 2 minutes and leave on for 15 minutes.
What are the best facial oils?
Jojoba oil is the oil for combination skin par excellence. It is full of benefits.
- It protects against dehydration and slows down water loss.
- Very rebalancing, it balances the skin and regulates sebum secretion.
- It penetrates deeply without leaving a greasy film.
- It is protective and softening.
- His plus? A calming and healing action.
For daily care, apply a hazelnut of the following mixture instead of cream:
- 30 ml of Jojoba vegetable oil
- 10 drops of Rosemary Verbenone essential oil
The oil of hazelnut is perfect for combination to oily skin prone to acne. Its properties are numerous.
- It is rich in vitamin E, phytosterols and omega 6 good for the skin
- Like jojoba oil, it balances sebum production in oily skin
- Very penetrating, it deeply softens the skin without leaving a greasy film and allows good penetration of ingredients, active ingredients such as essential oils .
- Protective, it prevents dehydration of the epidermis.
- Healing, it helps repair skin tissue
- Softening, it gives the skin a silky touch.
As an anti-acne treatment, apply 1 drop of essential oil of small bitter orange grains in a few drops of hazelnut vegetable oil all over the face.
Neem vegetable oil, known for its antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal properties, is also ideal for oily, acne-prone skin.
Argan oil is the darling of mature skin lacking tone and devitalized. Better than a serum, its properties no longer need to be proven, it is:
- Rich in vitamin E and omega 6 good for the skin,
- Firming and softening,
- Anti-oxidant and anti-aging,
- and extremely nourishing and healing.
- His plus? It protects the epidermis from external aggressions such as wind and cold.
Argan oil is the anti-aging treatment for dry skin to apply alone or with a drop of essential oil for very dry skin such as incense, Ho wood, neroli or essential oil. damask rose.
Borage oil also suitable for mature, wrinkled, dry, devitalized skin and tired complexion. She is :
- Regenerative and restorative,
- Calming and soothing,
- Very softening, it restores suppleness, elasticity and tone to the skin.
Borage oil can be applied both day and night. For a complete regenerating anti-aging treatment add a few drops of Linaloe berry essential oil.
Black seed oil is excellent for problem skin (rosacea, redness, psoriasis, allergic eczema, irritation). Its properties are numerous, it is:
- Rich in vitamin E, antioxidants, and omega 6,
- Anti-inflammatory and soothing,
- Healing and anti-infectious skin,
- Nourishing and regenerating.
Did you know ? Nigella seeds, also called “black cumin”, have been used since ancient times for their aromatic, therapeutic and cosmetic properties, both in whole and ground form or in the form of oil.
Avocado oil is ideal against dark circles.
- It softens and protects the eye area.
- It fights against premature aging.
- Fortifies this sensitive area from external aggressions (sun, cold, wind, etc.).
When applied daily, massage 2 drops circularly onto the eye contour.
What are the best oils for the body?
Calophyll oil improves blood circulation. It is excellent for varicose veins and heavy legs and rosacea. Due to its high penetration rate into the epidermis, it is also very restorative and ideal for stretch marks.
This powerful, viscous and aromatic oil is preferably used diluted to 10 or 20%, mixing with another vegetable oil or in the oily phase in the composition of cosmetics at home.
Atopic skin will love restorative sweet almond oil. In case of red patches, itching and even flaking, it is exceptional. It regenerates the most irritated skin. It is applied to both the face and the body to immediately soothe the skin and restore the epidermis.
What are the best oils for hair?
Coconut oil , rich in vitamins E and A, is one of the best hair oils . It is suitable for all hair types. Thanks to its excellent affinity with the hair fiber, it coats, protects and intensively nourishes the hair. It also brings softness and shine to damaged hair.
Apply to the entire hair and leave on for 20 minutes to overnight.
Olive oil brings shine to hair, protects hair colors and soothes the scalp. It strengthens dull, lifeless hair with irritated scalp.
Finally, Castor oil strengthens the hair, fights against hair loss and promotes its growth. It intensively nourishes and regenerates hair damaged and mistreated by perms, bleaching or hair dryers.
Castor oil is also characterized by its very high viscosity index, it is also the densest of vegetable oils .
The 5 actions to avoid (if possible) for beautiful skin
- Night creams that clog pores and make the face swell.
- Aggressive cleansing gels
- Chemical makeup removers
- Paper or cotton tissues to clean the skin
- Very hot or very cold water for washing.