Turn off your oven, no need to cook because it is a raw and 100% living and plant-based recipe which will retain all of its nutritional benefits and its potency.
Energy Balls are a raw and living food, full of vitamins and minerals , omega-3 , dietary fiber , antioxidants , quality energy and a satiating food.
- 110g unsalted cashew nuts
- 100g date
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 60g grated chocolate
- 5 cl of water
- Pour all the ingredients into the mixer bowl (except some of the chocolate) and mix everything.
- Place the mixture in a bowl then form very round balls between the palms of your hand.
- Roll some of the balls in the remaining grated chocolate.
- Place the balls on a place and leave to harden in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
Energy Balls can be eaten as a snack, meal, dessert or breakfast: it's up to you!