A delicious cake to indulge in for dessert or at snack time. A homemade banana bread , a recipe inspired by the Powerdiet program.
For banana bread, you need:
- 200 g wholemeal (or semi-wholemeal) flour
- 3 ripe bananas
- 30 ml of neutral vegetable oil (sunflower, for example)
- ¾ of a sachet of baking powder or baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 10 cl of milk (cow, goat, sheep, oat, soy, almond)
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
Mash the 3 bananas
- In a large salad bowl, mix the dry ingredients: flour, yeast and salt.
- In a second bowl, mix the liquid ingredients: oil, egg, and milk.
Incorporate the liquid mixture into the dry mixture using a whisk, add the bananas and whisk again.
Leave to cook for approximately 50 minutes at 180°C.
Check the cooking (which varies depending on the oven) with the blade of a knife. The dough should not stick.
In the dough, you can add dark chocolate chips (which you can even make by crushing squares of chocolate).
Get to your stove!